Tammy Sue Allen Shutterstock Gallery

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Lansing Treats

Sweetie-licious Bakery Cafe Whoopie Pies. Lansing Treats. Tammy Sue Allen Photography.
Whoopie Pies from Sweetie-licious Bakery Cafe.
Today's blog post features some of my favorite Lansing treats. I stopped by Sweetie-licious Bakery Cafe in Dewitt, Michigan. My mission was to drop off a vintage toy refrigerator for the owner Linda, but of course I got distracted by the delicious treats. I ended up with these lovely whoopie pies!

Sweetie-licious Bakery Cafe Whoopie Pies. Lansing Treats. Tammy Sue Allen Photography.
German Chocolate Whoopie Pie.

Sweetie-licious Bakery Cafe Whoopie Pies. Lansing Treats. Tammy Sue Allen Photography.
Pina Colada Whoopie Pie.

Fresh Peaches. Lansing Treats. Tammy Sue Allen Photography.
Fresh Michigan peaches.
I also stopped by the Lansing City Market. I picked up these lovely fresh Michigan peaches.

Garlic cheese spread and fresh peaches. Lansing Treats. Tammy Sue Allen Photography.
Garlic & herb cheese spread and fresh peaches on crackers.
A visit to the Market  is not complete until you make a stop at Hills Cheese. I found a garlic & herb cheese spread made especially for Hills Cheese. I also picked up some of my favorite dill flavored cheese curds.

Garlic cheese spread and fresh peaches. Lansing Treats. Tammy Sue Allen Photography.

The fresh sliced peaches were delicious on top of the garlic & herb cheese spread!

Dill cheese curds. Lansing City Market. Tammy Sue Allen Photography.


Tammy Sue Allen Photography is a wedding and freelance event photographer based in Lansing, Michigan. Available for travel to areas such as Chicago and destination weddings as well as all of Mid-Michigan including East Lansing, Okemos, Ann Arbor, Detroit, Grand Rapids, and Muskegon. Other services include engagement sessions, family sessions, themed and styled photo sessions, trash the dress, event photography, and corporate event photography. Event photography starts at $250 for 2 hours of event coverage and includes an online photo gallery.

No comments: